Donate Needed Personal Care Items.
Many of the items most of us take for granted become too expensive for seniors to buy. One way you can help provide them with much needed items is to donate new items from the list below (new only, please).
- Ensure (nutritional supplement) very expensive for senior budgets
- Blankets or quilts
- Nightgowns (all sizes)
- Robes (all sizes)
- Personal Care Items (hand lotion, perfume, nail polish, etc.)
- Sweaters (male and female)
- Slippers (male and female)
- Socks (male and female)
- Pens & Pencils
- Postage Stamps
- Gift Certificates for (Target, Wal-Mart and Publix)
- Disposable protective underwear (Depends) all sizes (very expensive for a senior on a budget of $600.00 a month.)
If you or someone you know wishes to donate an item or items, please contact Larry Muse at: (407) 333-8877 Ext. 103.