This holiday season, let a senior know that you care.
A way to do this is to provide a Holiday Gift Basket that contains much-needed items they use every day (see list below).
All gift baskets must be wrapped in clear plastic and marked, Male or Female. All items must be new and unopened. Please do not include candles or medical products of any kind.
Holiday Gift Baskets are being accepted at the Meals on Wheels, Etc. office at: 2801 S. Financial Court, Sanford, FL 32773 (see directions below) starting November 1, and must be received no later than December 15. Arrangements for pickup can be made for donations of 15 baskets or more.
Needed Holiday Gift Basket Items:
- Personal Care Items (lotion, sanitizer, perfume, nail polish, lipstick, shampoo, after-shave, soap, body wash, etc.)
- Flashlights with batteries included
- Stationery or Greeting Cards with stamps
- Small Hand Towels
- Slippers – male /female (all sizes)
- Socks male/female (all sizes)
- Gift Cards to Target, WalMart, Publix, etc., for pharmacy purchases
- Sugar Free Cookies or Candy (chocolate or hard)
- Bulk Candy (chocolate or hard)
- Mixed nuts
- Changes purses and wallets
- Puzzle Books (large print)
- Small Gift Items
- Thank You and Happy Holidays!